cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Alignment issue in PO smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are facing an issue in text alignment in PO smart form. This issue exist only in production system when we are saving the PO in PDF format in local system, in quality and pre- production system, its working fine. We have configured this Z form in ME23N, but there is no Z program used for it.

Please can any one suggest what all possible configuration or printer setting we need to look for this kind of issue. Please find the screenshot for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,

Rudra Prasanna Patra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rudra,

do I see it correctly in the screenshots that different fonts (or at least different font sizes) can be seen in the PDFs?

If I understand correctly and the footer should be the same in all PDF documents, yet the output is different, then the fonts should be checked why different output is created.

This means: check which fonts are installed in R/3, which fonts are set in the form / style of the form, whether any substitutions happen, etc.

Best regards,

Laszlo

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Kindly ask your abaper to check the version level of the smart form change requests in PRODCUTION & Pre-Production system.

Did you perform any changes to this smart form recently? or nay updatesperformed in PRD system ?

Regards,

pardhu