Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi for updating VBUK KOSTK VBUK LVSTK

zach2015
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

canceling  the delivery transfer order changed  the status  of VBUK-  KOSTK AND VBUK LVSTK CHANGED TO A  A

then I changed the delivery status to completed with transaction VL _COMPLETE

That changed the statuses to C  C

Then  I decided to delete the delivery from the database so  I entered  Again to  transaction VL_COMPLET And  reset the delivery status

but it chaned the delivery status to  VBUK KOSTK= C  AND VBUK-LVSTK TO B  that means that I cant  delete  the delivery

I need bapi to change it  , searched in the web didnt find...

can someone help me please...?

ZACK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Correções realizadas.

2006809 - Como corrigir inconsistências relativas à remessa. (Nota SAP composta)

Transação SE38

Programa: REVDELSTA - Report de correção: status na remessa

marina_costanzo
Explorer
0 Kudos

UE RV45PFZA? It should work with Orders and deliveries.

zach2015
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Veselina and Jelena for  your answers

I checked tables LIPS, VBUP , VBUK , they all updated the same, C for overpickstatus and B  for overalwmstatus .All  other  statuses are the same too ,  checked the canceled transfer order ,

and its completely  update  as canceled

I also checked document flow by  "sd_document_flow_get  " and there is only  one sto and one transfer order exist

I even checked transaction LX47  but  get no data for that delivery.

I Opened Incident  with SAP , I will update  after resolving it.

Best  Regards

ZACK.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'd suggest to double-check statuses, including VBUP table (which influences VBUK, naturally). Unfortunately, status mismatches are not as rare in SAP, but there are several different correction reports already available in the SAP notes. Many of them were mentioned on SCN as well, make sure to search.

If the document flow and configuration looks OK, if this works fine in another case and none of the existing correction reports fit the bill, open an incident with SAP Support.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not feasible to update any of the statuses in VBUK/VBUP directly. BAPIs can only do the same things that transactions do.

These statuses are set automatically based on the configuration and actions performed. I suggest you review the configuration and transactions you're doing to understand why the statuses are set the way they are.

zach2015
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Jelena

I really don't think it relates  to configuration

I checked the same process in another client and the statuses changed to A A

The resetting  status of the delivery in transaction VL_COMPLETE changed it to  thoes statuses

at this point the delivery  is  with status of VBUK KOSTK C and VBUK LVSTK B

The transfer order is canceled completely there is no good issue and the delivery items stock is still reserved.

Zack

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You only mentioned VBUK, but what about VBUP/LIPS?

I usually use FM sd_document_flow_get for the list of subsequent documents and items and start checking them one by one. VBFA is also a good approach. Is this how you determined that no other documents are pending for reversal?

Another thing worth investigating is matching between LIPS and VBUP for the delivery document. I have encountered cases in the past with discrepancies between LIPS and VBUP (most often with batch split).

It would be good to check for inconsistencies in TO confirmations as well - they may appear as completed in the document flow, but the delivery status would still be 'B'.

One more point - if you use some addons for WMS processing or have other customer-specific logic in some user exits or communicate to an external system - you also need to consider additional steps for reversal/completion.

There are correction reports provided by SAP to resolve inconsistencies in document flow/status update, TO confirmations, requirements update etc.(some of them are listed here: 2006809 - Composite SAP note: How to fix delivery-related inconsistencies.), but it would be very irresponsible to suggest that you try any of them before determining the root cause of the issue.

I would strongly recommend not to try updating with any BAPIs or perform direct table updates unless you are absolutely sure that you will be able to handle the inconsistencies that would occur as a result of such approach.