cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime exception occurred during application mapping / com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Premature end of file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good day!

I need you help. I have a scenario, 3rd party Application sending data to SAP PI (via SOAP) in XML form. Using ESR's message Mapping and Operation Mapping, when testing a payload, the mapping result is successful. from RWB, when i load the same payload  to test, the result is successful. But when integrated to the actual 3rd party application (and even using SAp Pi - Service Registry) using the same payload used in MM and OM, there's an error:

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_LAP_ECC_WVINVE_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>Premature end of file.</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_LAP_ECC_WVINVE_; com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Premature end of file.</SAP:Stack>

</SAP:Error>

Appreciate if you can help me where to check and correct the problem. thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

As Gaurav said the problem is with your payload, normally the problem is that your payload has not the root element that you have defined for your message mapping (or operation mapping).

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you using any FCC or any split scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

As per the error description the primary cause is that your XML that you are sending from 3rd party end is missing some of the tags or the XML declaration part.

Thanks.