cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error durin inventory

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm trying to carry out continuous inventory for a storage bin. But when I try to enter the results I  get this error:

Storage bin OF1E3-2-1 excluded from entry

Message no. L4050

Diagnosis

The default values in your storage type that are used to create the inventory count results (together with the parameters on the initial screen) result in the selection of a group of storage bins for which you may define values. Storage bin A-06-01 is not included in the group of selected bins.

Procedure

Start the process again with different parameters or contact your system administrator regarding the default values in this storage type.

Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong and how I can correct it?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you still know what you entered in the selection screen?

Is this some found material which you want enter or is among the proposed lines?

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

#

This is all I have entered..

I have the following errors for three different parts(bins) that I need to add to the inventory records

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

If the bins are already counted I cannot add any material after.. is that right?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understood this part, but you did not answer my questions.

What were the entries in your selection screen for creating the inventory documents?

What do you see in LX22?

I see that you are in LI12N, which means change inventory count, was this error not there when you entered the count in LI11N?

Had you changed customizing after the count was entered?

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

No,In LI11N when I entered the count there wasn't any error. it only appears now,when I want to add another material.. In LX22 is my inventory record with "Partially counted" status.

That's all.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there an entry for storage bin OF1E3-2-1  in your original counting document, or is the counting document for a different storage bin?

Why don't you add another material in LI12N instead of LI11N?