Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palletization data in TO creation

former_member401793
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am creating TO against outbound delivery from LT03, I have maintained LE quantity in WM2 view. 56PC=EU2 ,28PC=EU1

Storage type search sequence has 101,102 stypes. 101 has stock removal strategy M and fixed bin is maintained.for material for101 stype.,control quantity is 55 PC.

I have stored full pallet with 56 PC in 102 stype

I have TO for 128 PC ,So system should pick 2 full pallets from 102 and remaining 16 from fixed bin from101.

But it is picking whole 128 from 102 storage type. Palletization data is not coming in TO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As already stated, the palletisation data on the WM2 tab is not considered for picking activities.

As such, the system is behaving exactly as it should.

You have a storage type search strategy configured as 101 (Fixed bin). 102 (reserve stock) with a control qty set to 55 on stype101.

You requirement is for 128ea so as per the strategy, the system first considers stype 101 and finds a control qty<requirement qty. As As a result, the system then ignores stype 101 and moves onto stype 102 where there is sufficient qty to meet the requirement.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

A

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swap,

This is a normal behavior of SAP if SUM is not active. Palletization qty. will only be considered during Putaway.

If internal tracking as a unit (SUM) is not critical for your business, i would suggest you to achieve the same using user exit

Thanks,

Venn

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swap,

Could you please refer the note 110702 on how palletization data would work? also, please ensure that you don't have any custom codings in the userexits MWMTO007.

Thanks,
Balaji