cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

visibility property

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have created two views & placed those two views in viewset. when i run the application, the first view must be visible & second view should not visible. if i click a button in first view, then only the second view must be displayed. otherwise the second view must not be visible....

can any one tell the steps for the above problem... pls send reply to my id: mail2lakvi@yahoo.co.in

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I sent to your mail

Regards,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

just make the view to visible as default one...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya Laxmi,

1. Create the <b>Viewset</b> say with a <b>single column</b> and <b>two rows</b> (<b>Grid Layout</b>)

2. Insert a View in the first cell say "<b>ButtonView</b>". Set the Property <b>default</b> set to <b>true</b>

3. Insert an <b>Empty view</b> in the second cell. Set the Property <b>default</b> set to <b>true</b>

4. Insert another view which you want to be dynamically displayed when you click the Button say "<b>DetailView</b>". (Note: The <b>default</b> parameter will be <b>false</b>)

5. Create a <b>link</b> from <b>ButtonView</b> to <b>DetailView</b> using Plugs and Navigation Links

6. <b>Fire</b> the outbound plug using the <b>onAction</b> event of the Button

<b>public void onActionGo(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent )

{

//@@begin onActionGo(ServerEvent)

wdThis.wdFire<PlugName>();

//@@end

}</b>

So when click to the Button in the FirstView the DetailView would be displayed

Regards

Mathan MP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Define one Valueattribute type is Visibility getting from the define VA in context goto proerties and click on the button on right side and select local directory andclick on the UIelement Definations and select the Visibilty.(VA :ONE)

2) Goto the View layout Visible property assing this VA defined by visible bind to your View visible.

3) define another varaible with same procedure (VA:TWO).bind to second view layout visible porperty.

4) goto your wdinit method add the following code.

wdContext.currentcontextElement.setONE(WDVisibility.NONE);

wdContext.currentcontextElement.setTwOe(WDVisibility.VISIBLE);

5) in the action of ur button add the following code

wdContext.currentcontextElement.setONE(WDVisibility.VISIBLE);

Thanks,

Lohi.