Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG-1 Posting Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

RG-1 Posting Error:

While updating the RG-1 Registers (Transaction Code-J1I5) against delivery documents for the IWE(Removal without payment of duty for Export Under Bond)classification code, Registers are not updating for the mentioned Classification Code(IWE) and Displaying message” processing over for zero(0) records”

We have updated the RMA for the materials.

Please Suggest us , how to proceed and resolve the above issue.

Shiva Kumar

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Use the subject effectively

4 REPLIES 4

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SCN.  As a new member, there are certain rules and regulations which everyone should adhere to that.  Please go through the SCN rules which you can find to your right screen once you logged in.  Search before posting for any queries and I am sure, 90% of your queries would have been answered in SCN and all you have to do is to search

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your response and greetings. Sir, i have already tried with the help of previous postings. But still facing the same problem.

Kindly provide me the soulution..

Regards

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

Have a look at the following OSS notes:-

• Note 1673612 - FAQ: Frequently asked questions for Excise Registers
  • Note 1970682 - Inconsistent updation of RG1 tables during J1I5

G. Lakshmipathi