cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocRuntimeException: IDocRepository has neither been set nor configured

fabrizio_bellini
Discoverer
0 Kudos

In my code I configure a JColDocServer :

JColDocServer server = JColDoc.getServer(SapParam.getServerName());

serversetIDocHandlerFactory(new MylDocHandlerFactory());

serversetTIDHandler(new MyServerTIDHandler());

serversetCallHandlerFactory(new MyFunctionHandlerFactory());

when I execute the method

server.start():

In the log there is this message

[2016-01-08 16:06:42,036] ERROR [*SAP_TASK_CFG - AXS IDOC listener] sap.task.idoclistener - (AxsIdocListener) Application error: IDocRepository has neither been set nor configured

com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocRuntimeException: IDocRepository has neither been set nor configured

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.rt.DefaultJCoIDocServer.start(DefaultJCoIDocServer.java:152)

at axs.wsm.sap.alternative.AlternativeJcoIdocServer.start(AlternativeJcoIdocServer.java:660)

at axs.wsm.sap.sapInterface.jco.SapInterface.startJcoIdocServer(SapInterface.java:247)

at axs.wsm.sap.sapInterface.jco.SapInterface.startListener(SapInterface.java:70)

at axs.wsm.sap.sapInterface.programs.ProcListener.run(ProcListener.java:40)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Have you got some ideas what I need to add in my configuration of JColDocServer ?

I tried to search in the example present in the zip files of jco 3.0 and idoc 3.0, but I didn't find the solution

Thank you

Best Regards

Fabrizio Bellini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

HAL9000
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes: either set or configure the IDocRepository.

I suggest to configure the property jco.server.repository_destination=<DESTINATION_NAME> for your server as already recommended to you here:

Best regards,

Stefan

fabrizio_bellini
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you, for the answere Stefan. For me it is diffucult to understand the new settings of jco and idoc

HAL9000
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

No problem. That is what this forum was designed for: for helping each other.

Simply ask if you have a question and hopefully someone will know the answer and help you.

In this case, you already have defined the server properties somewhere (default: within an appropriate file named <SERVER_NAME>.jcoServer). Just add the mentioned property jco.server.repository_destination there with targeting your destination name for meta data queries.

Best regards,

Stefan

Answers (0)