cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorites not coming in My Timesheet Fiori App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

We've implemented My Timesheet Fiori App (Version 2) in our environment.

But we are not able to get the Favorites option while working with the app.

When I debugged the app, it is checking for the implementation of BAdI 'HCM_B_TSH_FAVORITES' and since it was not implemented,

favorites is not coming. When I try to implement the BAdI, it is throwing message that 'BAdI is internal SAP; implementation in customer namespace is not allowed' and not letting me to implement. Can any one suggest are we missing any config here?

Br,

Raja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Raja;

check if following note helps. It contains all the fixes for SP03 version of "GBX01HR" related to timesheet v2 application.

2223505 - My Timesheet V2(ODATA): Consolidated fixes

regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarabjeet,

Thanks for the information.

We've opened an OSS message with SAP and following up with them.

I shall get back and post the solution as soon as SAP provides.

Br,

Raja.

tom_parsons
Participant
0 Kudos

We are facing the same issue - I look forward to your update.

The note identified by Sarbjeet is already in our system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP come back suggesting favorites option available only with additional add-on GBX01HR5.

Our system was having the add-on GBX01HR only. We went installing add-on GBX01HR5 and post installation we were facing error "RFC Error: Function module: "HCM_CATS_GET_DEFAULT_DEP" not found" coming in the My Timesheet Fiori App which was blocking us from running the app.

We went back to SAP reporting the issue and SAP suggested us to implement the below mentioned SAP Notes in the same order and provided a reference thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3821029 for avoiding any issues while implementing the notes:

1) Apply note 2221429

2) Apply note 2223506.

3) Apply note 2223505

After implementing the above mentioned 3 notes error got resolved and favorites option is enabled.

With the standard profile parameters, favorites is working fine but when we tried testing with the user having custom profile assigned which is having additional input parameters, we are facing error "RFC Error: Exception condition "NOT FOUND" triggered".

We've reported this issue with SAP and currently SAP is working on the solution.

I will get back to the thread with more information once SAP provides us the solution/update to the reported issue.

Br,

Raja.

tom_parsons
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the update. Installing GBX01HR fixed the issue for us. Good luck in getting your issues resolved.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you had a satisfactory resolution for the favorites issue using custom profile? We are also in the processing of implementing this App and now would like to proceed with SAP to confirm the solution.

Thanks

Bhavani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavani Prasad,

The issue is still pending with SAP. We implemented this app as part of a POC which is already over and this issue is been considered as an open item for future which we are not following up now a days.

Probably this issue could be specific to our system which might not occur in your system.

I suggest you go ahead implementing the app in your system and if you face similar issue then better to open an OSS message and post the solution here.

All the best!!!

Br,

Raja.

0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

We implemented the add-on SAPK-60502INGBX01HR5. The favorites were enabled and are working as expected and we had no issues with using custom profile either. The additional fields were in the custom profile were added to the favorites.

Just as side note: We already had My Timesheet (version 1.0) in the system and we installed My Timesheet (version 2.0) as a separate add-on.

Thanks

Bhavani Prasad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Download all necessary notes at front end and back end by searching with the application component as PA-FIO.

Implement all notes which is having status 'Can be Implemented'.

Note: Read each note carefully before implementing and strictly do pre and post implementation activities.

--

thanks & regards

Abdul Basha