cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to find the output type in VP01SHP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not able see the output type in VP01SHP for maintaining print parameters.

Defined new output type and maintained in procedure, but when I tried to maintain print parameters for this new output type.

not able maintain because in transaction code VP01SHP, this output type is not appearing.

Can any one suggest how to make this output type available in VP01SHP transaction.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Another point is to mention that some time people used to send the TR not sequentially, so pls check if there are multiple TR generated in the DEV should be transport sequentially in the PRD.

Regards,

Arnab

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar ,

As you said it is appearing in the DEV but not in the PRD. So my suggestion is to cross check with ABAPers that TR is been moved properly or not in the PRD.

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls use VP01TRA and this should allow you to maintain print parameters for application V7.

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if output type is listed in tables TNAD(x) both in DEV and PRO. Check also logs of involved transport requests for error-messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you checking the same application area where the new output type has been created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have defined in V7 and checking in the same application.

more over here one interesting point is in development client this is appearing, but when we are trying to maintain print parameters in production, this is not showing in VP01SHP