cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change the values of existing variant in test data tab of cbta test script

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir

we have installed CBTA 3.0 SP1 is aligned with ST-TST 300 SP1 and Solution Manager ST 7.1 SP8 .

we have created a test script for va01. Test data container is created for this script and Created variant named VAR01 and attached to the script using test data assignment wizard .

Now variant is  displayed in test data tab of test script.

If a change the values of the variant in test data container , how do I make it replicate in the test data tab of the script?

Can any one suggest a solution?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayalakshmi.

It can be done by simply changing data in test data container. New data will appear in test configuration. I also recommend to look at note 2046178, and specially to resolve this issue, upgrade to ST-TST 300 SP5.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir

thanks for your reply.

I will discuss with basis team to upgrade ST-TST300 SP5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I import data from an excel file or a text file to the test data container for a CBTA script?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce.

Simply open your test data container in SECATT and download your test variants. It will give you CSV file where you can put your new variants. After that upload this CSV file back and it is done. You can also edit your variants directly in test data container or even assign external file which I would not recommend but it is also possible.

Hope it helps.

Answers (0)