Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication tocode for SRVMAS

nitesh_gawas
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

We have created service master through AC01 in MDG system and it auto replicated to ECC through idoc.

Some i-doc is not got replicated to ECC because of some error messge.

I have correct the error message and now i want to replicate change service master.

Please guide. or is there any manual replication tcode like BD10(Material) & BD14(vendor master)

Regards

Nitesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

d024348
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi, would replication via change pointers (BD21) be an option?

Requires of course that the ALE change pointers are activated generally (BD61) and also for the SRVMAS - to be done using SALE.

Or AC08 might help.

Regards, Ingo Bruß

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nitesh

There is one more option apart from the above mention options -

Select the CR in MDG and click on replication. In the new window, you need to select the object and replication system. The data will be replicated to ECC if the replication set up is properly maintained.

Kiran

0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

Option 1:

Instead of going for the T-code which takes care of sending the service from one system to other based upon the RFC assignment, the best possible way is try sending the Service master record from MDG system with the help of mentioned steps:

1. T-code in MDG system: DRFOUT
  2. Select Outbound Implementation for Service master
  3. Go to Filter in Menu Tab
  4. Select Service Number & Save
  5. Then Execute the same.

NOTE: This will work if your automatic Replication is on with the help of IDOCs via DRF setup so that once you execute from the DRFOUT, the service will get replicated to the the Target System which is maintained/configured against the Replication Model.

Option 2:

However ,You can try doing minor change like adding something in any of the field of Service Master screen as you have done AC01 in MDG system better to do it via MDG using change request & completing the processing of the same by making small changes in field & again revert it to original so that the data will get automatically replicated to the target system.

Best Regards,

Kaustubh