cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10F- How to increase no. of Days?

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

I'm using VL10F. In Dlv creation profile- 30 Days are set as Maximum Delivery Period in the Future. Hence VL10F is showing only those Schedule lines which have Delivery creation date 30 days in the future. I want to increase the days to 60 BUT only for specific plants.

Can it be done- how? If it can be done for specific Users- then also pl let me know or any other way to increase days only for specific plants or users.

I found similar issue in forum- "VL10h - 1 month default delivery date range | SCN", but if I follow that then days will be increased for everyone using VL10F.

Pl suggest.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggest, friends?

Former Member
0 Kudos

R,

I am always amazed that such questions are asked. A person who is responsible enough to be assigned the task of creating deliveries is also responsible enough to follow instructions.

Solution:

1. Change the 'maximum delivery period in the future' to a value that allows the deliveries to be created.

2.  Instruct the users what delivery dates they should be using when they create deliveries.

3.  Tell the users that their continued employment is dependent upon following these instructions

4.  Replace any employees that cannot follow instructions

Alternative a:

Create all deliveries via batch job.  Remove authorizations for all users from creating any deliveries manually.  It is pretty much a waste of a user's time to create deliveries when a batch job can do the same thing.

Alternative b:

Have your ABAPers create a new customized transaction for the new plant, which is the same as VL10F, but with the extended window.

Best Regards,

DB49