cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Shipments Pricing

dirk_vaneeden
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am busy setting up pricing in Shipment Costs but I have a problem. I need to use the GROSS Weight as part of the pricing. I added the field BRGEW to the allowed Field Catalogue. When I create my condition table I still cant find the field available to add to the table.

Can someone please let me know what the reason for this is and how I can get this field in. My last option is to get my ABAP developer to add it to the structure but it feels that this field should be available.

Any ideas or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

You may take a look at SAP note 886773, point 11:

11. Question: When I create a condition table, a field cannot be selected, although it was added to the field catalog (T681F) or already exists in it. What is the cause of this problem? Answer: See Note 21040, which explains this symptom in detail.

In addition, Note 531835 demonstrates (with an example field) the changes that you must make to use a new field as a key field of a condition table.

See also note 21040 - Allowed Fields not appearing for condition table:

The allowed fields for conditions and access sequences are defined in the tables KOMG, KOMK and KOMP. The fields in tables KOMK and KOMP can be used for the definition of access sequences, and the fields of table KOMG as key fields for condition tables.  A field which is taken up into the field catalog from tables KOMK or KOMP is ONLY valid as the definition of access sequences and NOT as a key field for condition tables, therefore it does not appear in the selection list of condition key field.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alex

Answers (0)