cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay reference event code display in EM web UI:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

While reporting delay from EM web UI– user select reference event (LOAD_END, UNLOD_END etc..) for which he is reporting delay, this reference event information can be seen in TM FO execution tab for the corresponding delay event, but same is not available to configure on EM web UI event message details.

We are using standard visibility content parameter “DT30_DELAYED_EVT_TO” to collect reference event code.

Summary of requirement:

What we are looking for is, when user select reported delay event on EM web UI he should see for which particular expected event delay has been reported.

Question:

Which display filed will store information about delay reference event code, if not, how to configure a WCL display filed for reference event code?

Thanks in Advance and regards,

Vishwa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

Example - ODT20

1. Go to this link http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10f7f247-0e16-3010-308d-84d8ed79a...

2. Check page 17 and see how unexpected event shows only description here, but you want to show correct event code as well.  If I understood your requirement correctly.

3. Go to SAP EM and create configured field ZXXXXX, assign EM Attribute ID - EVENT CODE (INTERNAL), assign EM object EV Event Message and assign the event handler type.

4.Assign newly configured display field in user profile -> display profile -> Select your display profile and add configured field and give table seq before event code description.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishnu and Gopi,

Thanks for your quick replay.

Vishnu:

Reference event code is (LOAD_END) is coming on FO, but, I want to see Ref Evnt Code on EM web UI event message details.

Gopi:

If I create a configured filed with attribute ID with EVENT CODE, then the configured filed will display DELAYED instead of LOAD_END.

I have tried to configure the same but, I don't know which attribute ID stores reference event code.

If you check configuration of filed "DT30_DELAYED_EVT_TO" which takes reference event code while reporting delay from EM web UI has attribute ID as "EE MODIFY EVENT CODE" which is a event report filed not a display filed in /SAPTRX/UCPD table.

To configure any display filed, we can select available display fields from /SAPTRX/UCPD, - in this case (to read reference event code) I dont see any EM attribute ID which refers to the reference event code (LOAD_END) which is stored on table /SAPTRX/EVM_EEM-EVTID.

If I am confusing more, my direct question is I need to update /SAPTRX/UCPD table with attribute which can read /SAPTRX/EVM_EEM-EVTID value, we can do this by Badi /SAPTRX/USERPROFILE, but, I have question on what should be the /SAPTRX/UCPD table entries (BAPI_TAB_GET, BAPI_FILED_GET) for ZZ attribute to read reference event code for delay.

Thanks in Advance,

Vishwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishwa,

I am not sure if you can add EVM_EEM fields as UI display fields.

Unless there is any other standard solution in recent TM upgrades, I would say create a message parameter ( message extension table field) and capture this info against DELAY event.

Also, Configure this extension field as display field and add it your display profiles so that you can see it in WEBUI.

Thanks,

Vishnu

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

you have the following options:

1) As Vishnu suggested, you can create event message parameters to store the referenced event code. You then have to take care that either event message is sent with this event message parameter or you do this with pre-processing function. For event message parameters you can then add easily a new configured field for display - entry will be available in parameter dictionary (/SAPTRX/UCPD)

2) You can as well handle this only on retrieval for display. For this you could add new configured field for display that refers to an unused standard field (e.g. DATAID). Then you need to populate the field DATAID with the needed value (the referenced event code) via BAdI implementation of BAdI /SAPTRX/BADI_EH_S method AFTER_GET_DATA_DISP. The referenced event code is stored in table /SAPTRX/EVM_REF (parameter name ODT20_DELAY_EVENT). Unfortunately the data of this table is not available in this BAdI directly, therefore you would have to do an SELECT with the corresponding EVT GUID inside the BAdI implementation to get the right value. Then you can populate DATAID with it.

Best regards, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel and Vishnu,

Thanks for your help.

We have addressed this requirement with option one, as Vishnu suggested.

But I am surprised why such a basic attribute is not in configuration.

Once again Thanks you Vishnu, Daniel and Gopi.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

You can suggest this requirement to  Daniel and Steffan and they may add in SAP EM future releases.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

If I understand your issue correctly, you want to report DELAY, say for LOAD_END, from EM WEB UI, and want to see this in FO execution tab as Event = DELAY and Reference event = LOAD_END? Is it right?

If that's the case, control parameter ODT20_DELAY_EVENT should be added to your DELAY event in you web Event Message Profile. Now in the EM UI, for reporting DELAY event, enter the value "LOAD_END" in the configured field of ODT20_DELAY_EVENT. This will be replicated in TM execution tab.

Please refer to FM = /SAPTRX/TMS_CHANGE_EXEC_INF and you will see the logic.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Message was edited by: Vishnu Cheeti -- Added missing info