cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record not determined for a condition type with multiple line items and same material....

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Need a quick resolution for the issue I am facing currently. I have created a Sales Order, Delivery and Invoice with 2 line items having same material and different quantity (Line item 10= 5 and Line item 20= 3). We have SD condition type XXXX which determines in reference with MM Condition type ABCD condition records. ABCD condition records maintained and the first line item determined condition XXXX but not the second line item. Condition records for ABCD maintained on Vendor 123456. Both the line items having same vendor but only the first line item determined XXXX but not the second. Could you please throw some lights on this and provide your inputs for resolution.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Please check ovkk whether it is there (if it is not tax)

saikat

0 Kudos

Sir,

Its a pricing determination setup we do in OVKK. What should I check in that?

Regards

Kumar

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the details using the analysis button for the second item in conditions tab? You will find the reason on why it is not pulling. Can you put the screen shot of the second line item pricing analysis for the condition type XXXX?

Regards,

0 Kudos

Shiva Ram,

Thanks for your response. I can only see for the first line item condition record found and for the second "Error 102 Access not made". And no routine assigned to condition type XXXX.

Regards

Kumar

0 Kudos

Try to use VA02 edit>new pricing document>option B.

0 Kudos

Razvan,

Thanks for your time on reviewing my issue. Sales Order has both line items determined Condition XXXX. The issue is only at Invoice.

Regards

Kumar

0 Kudos

Are you using the same pricing procedure in SO and Billing ?

0 Kudos

Yes

shyamsumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In pricing analysis, double click on Error (Access not made) and check the field which is not populated for Second material. Compare this with first material.I hope, it will show you which field is missing in second material.

As you can see Material type is missing in below example:

Details for ZICT condition Type:

Access Details:

Regards,

Shyam

0 Kudos

Shyam,

Thanks for your time on keeping all the information in detailed for better understanding. I have already checked and the field "VENDOR" is missing in second line item. First and second line item has same material and vendor. I am not sure y the first line item determined and not the second.

Regards

Kumar

shyamsumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Where do you enter Vendor number for Line items in Sales Order, I mean which tab. Is it maintained for both items in sales order?

Regards,

Shyam

0 Kudos

Vendor is a partner function "Supplier" exists in Item partners tab and its already in both line items in Sales Order as well in Invoice.

Regards

Kumar

shyamsumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Condition record is probably not looking at item level partner function.

Have you maintained this partner function at Sales document header too?

If not, please maintain and I hope it would work.

Regards,

Shyam

0 Kudos

Shyam,

Supplier partner function is relevant for item level and not header. If i see item partner tab, item partners check is active for Supplier and I won't see this partner function at header even in selection options.

Regards

Kumar

shyamsumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Open the condition table in V/03 and check technical information. Has Supplier been defined as Header (Key ) field? This wont work for item level partner function. If this is Z-field, you may need to append  table KOMPAZ.

Regards,

Shyam

0 Kudos

Yes the vendor field is defined as key and its standard field LIFNR available in KOMP structure.

shyamsumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please paste here the table structure from T681E.

0 Kudos
shyamsumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Not this one.

Open T681E in SE16N, then pass your condition table number there, execute  and paste here the output.

However, the issue is related to Header in Condition record but at item level in sales order.

Regards,

Shyam

0 Kudos