cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping of hierarchies in SAP Hybris Marketing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have few questions and creating few challenges in mapping the fields.

1. How do you load the product hierachies in this system? SKU is level 4 for us but we want all the levels before SKU to be in Hybris Marketing as we want to run campaigns for them.

2. Same question about customer hierarchies. How do we differentiate the groups?

3. What is the functionality of corporate accounts? The scenario that we need to configure is - there is a store with multiple contact person. Will the store be created as as corporate account and all the CPs will be created as Customer/Consumer. How do you link them?

Thanks

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hakan - I will check the document and come back. Thanks.

hakan_kose
Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Gaurav,

For product, product categories, corporate accounts and interaction contacts, you can either use Import Data subworkset under Data Management workset and upload your data via .CSV files (Standart has example for each object) or you can use one of following inbound interface preferences:

• OData Service -> CUAN_IMPORT_SRV
  • RFC calls:
    • Interaction contacts ->  CUAN_CE_IC_POST_FLAT
    • Interactions             ->  CUAN_CE_INTERACTIONS_POST

CUAN_CE_INTERACTIONS_POST_FLAT

• Corporate accounts  ->  CUAN_CE_COMPANY_POST_FLAT
    • Products                 ->   CUAN_PRODUCTS_POST,

CUAN_PRODUCTS_POST_FLAT

• Product categories   ->   CUAN_PRODUCT_CATEG_POST,

CUAN_PRODUCT_CATEG_POST_FLAT

• Web Service:
    • Interaction contacts  ->  CUANPOSTINTERACTIONCONTACTS
    • Interactions              ->  CUANPOSTINTERACTIONS
    • Corporate accounts  ->   CUANPOSTICCOMPANIES
    • Products                  ->   CUANPostProducts
    • Product categories    ->   CUANPostProductCategories

For more information and examples (JSON examples of OData services for instance) you can check formal inbound interface documentation: https://goo.gl/AF6oPQ

The official inbound interface guide also explains and gives examples how you can link contacts with corporate accounts, how you can define an interaction contact (prospect, consumer, contact or company/corporate account) and how you can define a product hierarchy...

If you have any questions after checking out all the information provided above, please ask away

I hope this helps

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hakan,

There is no customer category or customer hierarchy that I can see. Is that something that can be enhanced?

Thanks

Gaurav