cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI logs for a deleted Sales Order.

0 Kudos

Hi, have a very happy new year!!

I have a question regarding a Sales Order; we have a PO# and a SAP SO#.

The customer has provided the time stamp of the order so I looked for the logs in SXMB_MONI; however I'm not able to find anything; not sure if the order made it into SAP at all or it was deleted.

My question is; If the order was deleted do its logs in SXMB_MONI get deleted too?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no idea what this transaction does but based on the look of it - I don't think it would be deleted.

This is not really an SD question. Is this related to XI/PI/PO? If so, would make more sense to ask in that space.

0 Kudos

Hi and thanks for the response.

According to our Sales order flow the orders come form Middlewares --> SAP PI --> SAP ECC.

Perhaps you're right and the discussion belongs to PI; but since the messages we look for in the T-Code provide the payloads once the order is transmitted into ECC; in our case SD support must search on these logs.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Back to your initial question whether table gets deleted - I just thought you can easily confirm this in your test system. But I really doubt it gets deleted, there just seems to be no reason for this. On the contrary, it probably should be retained to confirm the transmission.

You also should be able to find an inbound IDoc for the order if that's what you are using in ECC. The order could've been sent but then error out in ECC. Happens all the time. IDocs are definitely not deleted with the order, by the way.