cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after bundle can I release the request?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)I have more than 2000 transport requests.Can I bundle the requests and release after.Is it possible to release after bundle the request?

2)I am going to upgrade my system from ECC5 to ECC6.for that I should release all the request or no need?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello TJK,

You can merge all the requests in one single request and release that single request. For this create a workbench request in SE01. Select the request and then do CTRL+F11. A pop up will come. Use option obhect list from mutiple requests.

In the next screen give the transport numbers. Select all check boxes in request status. Also for request type select all the options.

Now execute this in background.

However if you do it through standard background option in SE01 the release may still fail.

In that case you need to check OSS note 89466. You may have to create a custom report for that.

With regards to your second question I will say yes please release transports. In case you have made changes to any standard SAP object like report or table definition and the object is locked in a transport the upgrade will stop.

So make sure there are no locked standard SAP objects in transports at the time of upgrade.

Please award points accordingly.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Message was edited by:

Ruchit Khushu

Message was edited by:

Ruchit Khushu