Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to discard PPO2 error "Active ERP Shipment not found" through zprogram

ashish_goyal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to discard PPO2 error " Active ERP shipment not found " through my Zprogram.

In standard PPO2 transaction "/SAPPO/PPO2" we get list of all PPO2 errors as shown below by giving values in below fields on standard screen.

Order status           : 1 to 2 ( NEW and IN-Process orders)

Order Assignment : 2 ( All Orders)                                        

Mode of processing Order : 2 to 3 (Only Manual Processing Permitted OR Manual and Automatic Processing Permitted)

We always run this standard transaction by above values only. Every time we need to discard these " Active ERP Shipment not found " errors manually by below two processes.

Step 1. PROCESS the error.

Step 2. DISCARD the error.

In this way we discard this error by above two processes manually. Hence when we again run the transaction PPO2(/SAPPO/PPO2) by giving above values on standard screen i.e. order status : 1 to 2, Order assignment : 2 , Mode of processing : 2 to 3. then these errors does not appear us because there status is changed to 3 ( Completed ).

We want to automate these two steps ( Process AND Discard ) through our ZProgram.

I am able to fetch these errors in my report through standard FM " /SAPPO/BAPI_ORDER_GET_LIST ". as shown below.

I am getting these errors in table ORDERMSGOUT with error type E, MSG class "/SCMTMS/TOR" and MSG number "482" along with their

ORDER ID.

Now Please suggest how to proceed further.

Thanks in advance ...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashish_goyal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Above issue is resolved by changing the status of the PPO2 error to 3(completed).

Use FM  ECH_PP_OA_FAIL and pass the parameters as follows:

IT_COLLECTION_ID         : ORDERID recieved from ORDERMSGOUT table.

IT_PP_ORDER_ID            : ORDERID recieved from ORDERMSGOUT table.

ET_ORDER_PP_STATUS : ORDERID recieved from ORDERMSGOUT table + new status as 3(for completed).

Now the next time we are running the standard transaction with the same variant i.e.

Order status                          : 1 to 2 ( NEW and IN-Process orders)

Order Assignment               : 2 ( All Orders)                                      

Mode of processing Order : 2 to 3 (Only Manual Processing Permitted OR Manual and Automatic Processing Permitted)

Answers (0)