cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incidentmngt: Linking of customer email response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

Unfortunately the linking of a customers' email response to an existing incident (status: customer action) is not working if we activate the automatic search routine for the sold-to party dependent on the reporter of an incident.

This routine is set in SPRO:

Moreover the checkbox "object permitted in determination" checkbox is activated in the organizationmngt (TA: ppoma_crm) and the linking of reporter to sold-to party in new incidents is working properly.

However, if I deactivate this checkbox the automated routine of finding the sold-to party is NOT working BUT the linking of a customers' email response is working instead. Is there any connection between them?

SAP Sol.Man. 710 SP13

If you need any further information pls let me know.

Best

Lucas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is something about organizational units in the rule policy configuration of the Inbound Email in ITSM. I think it is mostly for the mailbox display.

Do you see the emails at all in the inbound email inbox? I find that , if my user ID is not assigned to the org unit defined in the rule policies, I cannot see the inbound emails in the inbox.

Please check E-MAIL INBOUND CONFIGURATION- ALM: Incident Management - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution M...

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño