cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User license Measurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

How to check and verify whether the user is executing the t-codes within the user license limits assigned to the particular user.

Please answer.........

Thanks,

sunee.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member238610
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Can i get a document to implement FLEXERA in SAP ?

Advantage ?

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add on broader level, if you run the USMM the system will tell you if there are any users which is wrongly classified i.e. if you define a user under Limited professional and he has done some activity which comes under Application professional then system will ask you to put the user on correct category. Apart from that as far as I know there is no other way to determine it.

Regards,

Subhash

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunee.

Normally for any end user your are defining the role based profiles you can know all the executable transactions and reports. In what way your are asking this question?(How to check and verify whether the user is executing the t-codes within the user license limits ?)

For any end users you define the roles and user license type based on your contract as customer with SAP. further any query's you have to call your local SAP accounts manager from details and license auditing support.

Kindly refer the SAP SYSTEM MEASUREMENT GUIDE

https://support.sap.com/content/dam/library/SAP%20Support%20Portal/keys-systems-installations/system...

Regards

SS

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no such option available in SAP to check the licence usage against the user system access usage.

To over come this issue there are mutiple third party product which can be implimented, which can help proper license management for SAP, tool like FLEXERA ..

Regards,

Anil