Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue refresh automation of stuck Queues

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I want to automate the process of refreshing the Queues in EWM and ECC which are stuck in SMQ1 , primarily due to lock issues etc and where we have to just execute the Queue to clear it.

Also is there functionality available to get alerts if the stuck Queue exceed some specified limit.

We are using  SAP SCM 7.0 (EWM) and SAP ECC 6.0(ECC).

Thanks

Akhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

katrin_kraemer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Akhil,

for ERP you can implement note 2172902. It was created in the context of the notes mentioned by Jörg, but it works also just to fic hte locking issues.

Unfortunately all similar notes for on the EWM side require at least EWM 9.1. But there are usually much less locking problems on the EWM side.

Regards,

Katrin

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Katrin!

I am good from the ECC side now , but for EWM is there any way we can handle this situation for version 7.0.

Can scheduling RSQIWKEX and RSQOWKEX programs be useful in any way for this.

Thanks

Akhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jörg_Michaelis
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

there is functionality provided to raise alert and send to certain user depending on error message but this is not available for EWM 7.0 but only from EWM 9.1 and upwards. Please check note 2226372.

An additional option is to install a consulting solution provided by SAP Consulting. Please refer to note 1546854.

Regards

Jörg

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Joerg

Thanks for the helpful response ,but both of the SAP notes mentioned are for setting alerts but I don't see anything about the execution fo the Queues.

Also I have checked and found one program RSQIWKEX ,can this program be used for scheduling a job for this purpose.

Thanks

Akhil