cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to rise a mail alert when message stuck in sm58 and smq1&q2 in sap pi 7.4 single stack ??

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How can send mail alert for when message stuck in SM58,smq1 and smq2  in PI system?

I am new to alerts configuration .I was followed some blogs related alerts configure but i don't get proper configure  details so please help to configure alerts.

Thanks in Advance

Kavitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kavitha,

These transactions are for Dual stack PI, Not for single stack as there is no ABAP stack.

Check clearly its for PI related errors or any errors in ECC side.

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman

It's not an error .just i want to now how to configure  alerts when message stuck in that tcodes.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes Kavitha,Got it.its for ECC system right?

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

yes

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can refer the below link

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha

Those 3 transactions are on the ABAP stack and is not available in single stack Java-only PI. What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

As per my knowledge

Even single stack also we can able to check what are all messages stuck using those tcodes right.

SM58: Check the ststus of the TRFC

SMQ1 & SMQ2 used for qRFC Monitor Outbound and inbound Queues.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nope, you can't use those on single stack system as those are ABAP transaction codes.

You can only access those on a dual stack PI system or a backend ABAP system (i.e. ECC, SRM)

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

yes currently i am using  ECC is back-end system for PI single stack

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, you should have said you want to monitor your ECC backend instead of your PI single stack.

Stuck messages are not in failed state so they will not generate any alerts to the CBMA or alert framework.

The alternative would be to implement CCMS with PI specific template. Refer to my answer in the following thread for more details.

Re: Notification for blocked queue in Adapter Engine?