Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sampling procedure selection for production order (different PO type) when GR

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Experts,

I meet a question about the sampling procedure selection for production order when GR

I have GR from 2 kinds of  production with inspection origin 04 inspection type 04

-- discrete prodution  production type ZPP1  ,I need 100% inspection sample

--  REM  repetitive mfg production  ,I need 5% inspection sample

The goods receipt  from prodution trigger inspection lot, I hope different production order select different inspection sample .

for discrete mfg production , the inpection sample is 100% ,and for REM mfg ,the inpection sample is 5%

How can I do ? Somebody has advice?It would be very much appreciated!

many thanks

Best wishes!

Miriam Zhao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mishuang

Not sure whether this is already answered ;

You said you have GRs with 2 different  inspection origin 04 inspection type 04

1 . Discrete production  production type ZPP1  ,I need 100% inspection sample - This can be done by creating a sampling procedure with 100 % inspection.

It can be assigned to a Task list of Usage Discrete type of Inspection type 04.

--  REM  repetitive mfg production  ,I need 5% inspection sample

>> I think this is Inspection lot origin 13 for which you have different Usage & different task list ( Routing) 

So Here task list type,usage will be different from 04.

Hope you have already done this as you are already using them.

Now coming back to your query of 5% inspection sample during REM ,you need to select the "% sample type" in sampling procedure & assign this SP to MICs of REM.

*You can not use different operations here as your Process & task list type are different !

*If you are not using task list,then at Inspection type level you can enter the % of sample.

Hope this will some value...!

Sujit

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Dear all,

Thanks for your answer .

Sorry.My question havn't got any good solution.

My question is  when GR from prodution ,I need the material from different production type to get the different sampling procedure.

For One matereial A , REM product , active the QM view with  inspection type 04

when GR(MVT 131) from REM  repetitive mfg production  ,I need 5% inspection sample.

But for some rework order which discrete prodution  production type ZPP1  ,

when GR(MVT 101) from discrete prodution  ,I need 100% inspection sample.

At present ,No matter what,when  GR from production ,the inspection Sample is 5%,both the REM and the Discrete production.

BUT  Inspection type 13 is for In-process insp. for repetitive mfg something like inspection type03

I know that give the material A a inspection type 03 ,IPQC for the last operation a quality inspection for the rework order in discrete production avialiable.But it hope a good one.

BR

Miriam Zhao

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Sujit,

can you give me some commens?Thank you !

Best wishes!

Mirima Zhao

sourabh_maheshwari2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zhao,

for REM, the inspection lot origin is 13

for in-process inspection, it is 03

Now, as TL type and usage is different for 04 and 13 lot origins, you can make the required changes

In case you are not using TL, you can maintain the % at the inspection Level

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Sourabh Maheshwari,

for REM, the inspection lot origin is 13,but 13

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should create two operations in the inspection plan. Set the description of operations as 'Discrete Manufacturing' and 'REP manufacturing'.

Before that, as Kumar suggested, make two SP with required sample size.

In each of the operation, when you insert the MIC, assign respective SP.

So once you get the inspection lot, system will prompt you to select an operation to proceed to result recording. Choose the desired one and complete the transaction.

NJ

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create two different sampling procedures one with sampling type 100 % and one with sample percentage (maintain with 5%)

Assign the above sampling procedures to the MIC's in the inspection plans of the respective materials.

Once you do the above settings when you do the GR for production order or in REM GR you will get inspection lots with respective sample sizes.

Check and revert.

Thanks

Kumar

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Kumar

thank you for your reply,

but one MIC in one inspection plan should assign one sampling procedure. isn't it ?

BR

Miriam Zhao

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, for one MIC you have to assign one Sampling Procedure.

Regards

Suresh.M