cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TypeLoadException: Method 'get_HistoryInfos' does not have an implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

Running into issues with my Visual Studio 2015 project, which is using CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine assembly 13.0.2.  When attempting to create a ReportDocument object, the system throws an error (see text below).  Attempted for several days to find a solution online, and am not sure what to do next to rectify the problem.  Any feedback or assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.

-- Demond

Error Details:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Assembly version 13.0.2000 never changes, what service pack are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don,

Thanks for the reply. I am not certain which service pack I have installed, but assume it is SP15.  My program files folder for SAP BusinessObjects indicates version 13.0.15.1840.  The GAC contains version 13.0.2000.0.  Does this TypeLoadException error happen often?

Thanks again,

Demond

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure your code is in Page Init.

Try a simple new project (just to see if all files are installed correctly):

Dim crReportDocument As New CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument

crReportDocument.Load(<path to a report>)

CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = crReportDocument

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Ludek.

I followed your instructions by creating a new project, entering the code in Page_Init, and am still getting the same error message:

Method 'get_HistoryInfos' in type 'CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper' from assembly 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' does not have an implementation.

Are you familiar with this error message?

Thanks for your assistance.

Demond

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Interesting...

What CR references do you see being added to the project?

Did you add any CR references manually?

Do you  have CR 10.2 or CR 10.5 installed on this computer?

Assuming that this is happening on your development system, did you install the CR SDK via the install exe or the MSI?

- Ludek

Message was edited by: Ludek Uher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ludek,

I did install the CR SDK with the .exe. Initially, the references that were added to the project were from my program files folder (don't recall if I added them manually).  The Program Files folder has version 13.0.15.1840.  After receiving the error message the first time, I removed those references.  Then I manually added the ones from the GAC instead.  Both 'sets' of references yielded the same result.

I currently do not have CR 10.2 or 10.5 installed. Should I try to reference the 13.0.15.1840 dlls instead?

Sincerely,

Demond

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Demond

I'd like you to remove all CR references and re-add the following:

CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine

CrystalDecisions.Windows (or web as the case may be)

CrystalDecision.shared

CrystalDecision.ReportSource

Unless you are using the RAS APIs that should be it.

Please see what that does for us. Oh - the references should have a version of 13.0.2000.x

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Ludek.

Removed all the references and re-added them from %windir%\assembly\GAC-MSIL\

where each subfolder is listed as 13.0.2000.0__692fbea5521e1304.

I still got the error.  Had a hunch and decided to re-install SP15, now it appears to be working!

Thanks again for your assistance.

-- Demond

Answers (0)