cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM2 is not showing all the released documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I execute the VKM2 report all the blocked orders that were released are not shown. These orders are blocked by credit check using one of the available User Exits in OVA8. Someone knows what could be happening?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked if they are still existing in to-be released in VKM1? If there is a change in the document then system will put them back into VKM1.

You can have a look on OSS note 751042 - Usage of transactions VKM1, VKM2, VKM3.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

If i display the orders in VKM4 I can see that the status of the orders are D the only thing is that the orders a already invoiced, my question is this report will show only released orders not invoiced? or because in VKM4 I can display all the sales orders released is not relevant if those orders are invoiced or not.

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think from credit management perspective as soon as a order is invoiced the order is done and should be no longer in any VKM transaction.

BR

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

In VKM4 you can display all the sales order released, approved and blocked depending on the selection criteria when you execute the tcode and I am not sure what is the difference with VKM2 why is not showing the real information

Thanks

Fabian

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

VKM1, VKM2 and VKM3 have defult selection criteria: Overall document status = A-B

Document status with C will not be selected by VKM1 or VKM2 or VKM3.

For VKM4, you can see that there is a visible selection criteria: Overall document status.

It's defult value is A-B. You can change it.  This is the point.

VKM4 can achieve more purpose than VKM1, VKM2 and VMK3.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Hualin