cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting a customer from the "Sold-To-Party" list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are using the SAP solution manager 7.1 SP14 for our incident management system.

Issue is, there are few customers in the system whom we are not supporting anymore but they still show up in "Sold-To-Party" list on the web portal of our incident management system. How do I delete them?

Another issue is there few customers show up twice with same detail. how do I get rid of them?

Please help.

Thanks,

Charly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charly,

Please refer to my screenshot for the steps.

1. Go to TA BP

2. Enter the BP number to be deleted

3. In Change mode, click on the role detail  near the BP role field.

4. Select the role to be deleted and click delete icon.

Please reward points. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested by Jan, use BUPA_DEL TCode in the CRM system and enter the business partner number (you can search for the BP, in many ways) --> Execute. Use Test Run first. Alternatively, you can archive the unwanted BPs using the archiving object CA_BUPA (you first need to set the archiving flag for the BP that you would like to archive).

Regards,

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charly.

You can use transaction BUPA_DEL to delete unused business partners.Please be aware that you can delete only those who are not included in any incident. For removing a Sold-To-Party try go to edit mode and remove this role from business partner.

Hope it helps.

Bye.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply Jan.

Could you please explain more on removing "Sold-To-party"? How do i remove the role from BP?

Another thing is When I tried to delete the BP (194) which is a organization in test mode it throws me the following error:

Deletion not allowed

E CRM_BUPA   208 Business Partner 194 used in Installations.

I am sure this BP has no incident created and there is no BP exist with Id 208.

Any idea?

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to first remove the BP 194 from all the installations, then only you can try to delete the BP.

I would rather say you need to archive it first and then you can delete the BP.

Further you can debug the below  to find which dependency is blocking for deletion and then you can check the same.

CRM_BUPA_ORDER_EVENT_ARCH1 and CRM_BUPA_READ_ORDER_OBJECTS

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charly.

You can remove the specific role of business partner by using transaction BP. Find your business partner and switch to edit mode. There you can display all roles and simply select and delete ones you want to remove.

Let me know if it works for you.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishav,

How do I remove the BP 194 from all the installation and how do I check which dependency is blocking for deletion?

Thanks,

Charly

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charly

Go to sm_crm, Master data->Search for "Installed bases", click on the installed base and see the parties involved on the right hand side.

Similar you can perform this step in IB52 as well, you need to enter the ibase and then navigate to parties involved.

Thanks

Rishav