cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setup matrix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to create a setup matrix. If I want to insert the plan (transaction /n/SAPAPO/CDPSC7) the following error message come:

No PPM exists for the specified plan PPM_1_PRO and product E1000

Message no. /SAPAPO/CDPSMATRIX015

But the PPM exists. And if I start the optimizer, I can see in the detail of the "Production(Planned)", that the optimizer find and used this PPM.

The aim is for me, to create blocks.

Can you helb me ?

Best regards

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

unfortunatley the question is not answered and certainly open

@ admin

how I can change the status from "answers" in "question is open" ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Would like to understand the question in more details. Below are a few check points you need to ensure you have in the APO system to create a setup matrix:

1. All the setup groups should either be created and available in APO or they should be CIFed from ECC (tcode: /sapapo/cdpsc6)

2. You should maintain the setup transition values in the setup matrix in APO. (tcode: /sapapo/cdpsc7)

Then you should be able to save it and should be able to use it in resources. /sapapo/cdpsc7 is not related to a PPM. Hence, even without PPM existing in APO system you should be able to create a setup matrix. That is why I would like to understand the question in more details.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hu Subhash,

of course, i give you more information.

to 1. All setups (products, location, ressource, etc...) are created in APO.

to 2: Yes. I maintian  the values "Predesccr", "Successor", "Setup Time" , "Unit", "Setup Costs" and "Plan".

If I want to fill the plan, I use the F4 - Selektion. And I see the PPM in this Selektion. Than I chosse my PPM and want to save, but than the error message exists.

A further information is, that the optimizer use this PPM for my product. I see it in the details in the interactive planning book. Of that reason, I think the PPM is correct.

Regards

Oliver