Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Agent Rule for FF Log Report Approval WF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Happy New Year!!

Please help me with the below requirement.

Requirement:

If the FF Log Report is not approved by the FF Controller in 3 days then it has to be escalated to fire fighter user's manager. We have only 4 standard agents in GRC none of them can provide user's manager id. Only option to get the fire fighter's manager is building a custom agent rule to determine the user's manager. I have tried but could not be able to achieve it.

Could you please help me out if someone know how to achieve this.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

did you try to use a DBLookup from table GRACUSER? Use field USER_ID for the Firefighter user and MANAGER_ID for the manager.

I will also check whether I can achieve that with a function module.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for quick response. MANAGER_ID is showing empty in the table GRACUSER. Our data source is LADAP. I am unable to locate where the system is taking manager id from for normal access requests.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Chandra

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Chandra:

You may be utilizing the real time lookup for LDAP. Check parameter 2050. Have you executed a repository sync for LDAP and is it your FIRST User detail source?

Thanks,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

Yes, LDAP is our first source, the parameter 2050 is set to YES and the repository sync for LDAP is running into runtime error "TABLE_INVALID_INDEX".

Could you please suggest.

Regards,

Chandra

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Chandra:

Please reivew SAP Note 2202607 - Dump TABLE_INVALID_INDEX when running User Sync.

This is ususally an issue with LDAP with a huge amount of records.  If you can, utilize User Path in the SAP Access Control Connector set up to help reduce the records from the LDAP base entry.

Hope this helps.

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will check this Kevin. Thank you so much for your help.

Regards,

Chandra