cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export/Import between Central SLD and Solman SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our Landscape we are in need to congigure PI Monitoring in solution Manager .

Our Solman Version -7.1 , Central SLD which contains PI domain data - 7.3 . Now i should make the export/Import between Central SLD and Local SLD of SOLMAN in order to make the PI Domain data available in Local SLD also.

We have our PI system got connected to Central SLD Netweaver 7.3 Version .

In the Solution Manager now our requirement is to configure PI Monitoring, As per my understanding  PI Domain data is not  available in our  SOLMAN Local SLD, So in order to make the PI Domain data available in SOLMAN i have planned to go for Export / Import between Central SLD and Solman Local SLD. 

In this situation what kind of Export should i go for and should i need to export the technical systems data or Business system data in order to make the PI Domain data available in SOLMAN Local SLD .

Kindly suggest the method to proceed to make the PI Domain data available at the Solman local SLD .

Thanks and Regards,

K Varsha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nicolasberthier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha,

use picarrier to transport your domain definition from one SLD to another 1631346 - SAP Solution Manager 7.1 and 7.2: SLD configuration for PI monitoring

Thanks,

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos