cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a field in the Selection of 9A_MALO extractor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

9A_MALO extractor is used to transfer the data from APO to BW in our client environment.

Our requirement is to add one filter in APO based on the APO PLANNER(from a custom table) so that it will only export those products to BW.

as I see this is using the FM /SAPAPO/TS_DM_EXTRACT_DATA and there is a BADI available /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTRACT with its different methods.

I want to use the method CHANGE_INPUT of the BADI so that I can add APO SNP planner at run time.

When I tried to add that then at the time of execution it is throwing error.

Kindly let me know in case you guys need more details on this.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

In the Data Selection of Info package, you can use an ABAP routine for product. You can have this routine point to your custom table where you can maintain attributes like SNP Planner and additional fields of Location-products. All the materials which correspond to this selection will be chosen in the InfoPackage.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Can you please elaborate your reply as I am new to this Extractor area so not able understand where to add the routine in APO.

Can you please also let me know which custom table are pointing to?

Because it is using the standard function module to extract the data /SAPAPO/TS_DM_EXTRACT_DATA.

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Pavan,

In order to run the extractor, you would already have an info package, transformation, DTP etc. The info package allows you to choose data selection i.e. which location-products you'd like to extract the data for. In the Info Package data selection tab for MATRN, maintain the value for "Type" as "6 - ABAP Routine".

An ABAP developer can write a code in the routine to pass materials numbers which correspond to certain SNP Planner or any other master data attribute by maintaining these combinations in a table.

Regards

AK