cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production picking

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I am facing an issue in production order material picking.

I create a production order & i am generating the pick list in CO01  & releasing the order.Then i do the GI for the order & confirm the material is consumed from WH. I am using control cycle so the material is moved from real storage type to production supply storage type 100. For this to happen i have assigned the production scheduling profile of the BOM material in work scheduling view of material master.The TR & TO created automatically.

But when i remove the production scheduling profile of the BOM material in work scheduling view of material master the the BOM material is shown in negative in storage type 100.The material is not picked from WH & NOT moved to 100.

so in this case when i don't assign production scheduling profile i have to manually create the TO to move material from real storage type to prod supply storage type 100.

How to create the TO automatically when i don't assign production scheduling profile in MMR ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murugan,

Could you please confirm whether your query is why automatic TO is not generated in spite of customization settings are in place? or do you want to know what customization settings has to be maintained to generate automatic TO?

If your query is why automatic TO is not getting created, then I would request you to maintain mail control customization which would be helpful to find out why exactly TO is generated. Please refer this KBA 1572908 which would be helpful to maintain it.

Thanks,
Balaji

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

My query is if prod scheduling profile is maintained the TO is generated automatically & moved to ST 100,but TO is  created but it shows  positive & negative qty in st 100 when not assigned  in work scheduling view.

Is it mandatory to maintain the prod scheduling profile in MMR?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The OSS note 560638 - FAQ on the WM-PP interface explains a lot about the production scheduling profile

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

In img in storage type definition for  storage type 100 please untick"allow negative stock"  and tick "stock removal requires confirmation"

saikat