Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO block while customer blocked

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Team,

I have one scenario where sales order and delivery created and if customer blocked due to some reason.

Maybe due to credit due or anything.

Now outbound delivery PGI would not be allowed, but TO creation is allowed.

How can I prevent the Picking TO creation if customer blocked like this?

Which user exit I can use?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can block TO creation through VOFM routine (Delivery --> Subsequent functions for delivery --> Picking).

However as Manish and Jurgen said earlier block at the customer master level should be used for its intended function i.e. to block order/delivery or billing.

That being said I have seen the credit block at the delivery level being used to stop subsequent processing such as Picking.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "customer block"? Please tell the transaction which is used to set this block to make your question clearer for everyone.

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish and Hi Jurgen,

Lets say I have a customer block via XD05. Now all the pending deliveries for this customer shouldn't be allowed to create any picking TOs.

Which user exit can be triggered for this?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At the time of TO creation there is no check at customer master status level as long as valid Delivery exist system will allow to create TO.Never came across such scenario however If I have to look then I can think to write own custom code in MWMTO001.

Also apart from giving the technical solution I will be more focused to know to consider

1) Why the customer are getting blocked in middle of the process and what is the corrective action will be taken for all the delivery

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As an standard SAP if we have any credit block that happens during sales order creation and once that is blocked then delivery creation will fail so I don't think you can reach up to a point to create TO

or

Please let us know your business process in detail which will help us to visualize and provide solution accordingly

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

Credit blocking happened after sales order and delivery creation.

Which means, SO and delivery created and then for some previous deliveries billing done and this time blocking happened.

So this time SO, delivery lying in this and picking TO is allowed. But PGI for this delivery would not be allowed.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am still not clear on your requirement. once the credit block is there at sales order level based on the setting in OVAK and once order is blocked you cannot create the delivery until unless you manually remove the credit block using VKM1 / 2 or 3 or if you want to block at delivery the setting OVLS

From WM perspective as long as we have a valid delivery system will create the TO as there is no credit or customer block are getting executing during TO creation