Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage of RKE_MVGR3 in KOMP

susan_su2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

For material group 3 in material sales view I understand it is not included in pricing table field catalog.  And I understand normally I shall create a ZZMVGR3 and add them to KOMPAZ structure and update SO/Billing user exits etc. 

But then I find another simpler way, that is to make use of RKE_MVGR3 which is included in field catalog.  Of course when I create table with this field and maintain condition record, no value is determined because KOMP-RKE_MVGR3 contains no value.  And then in the user exit MV45AFZZ,  I simply add :  tkomp-RKE_MVGR3 = xvbap-MVGR3. The condition is determined successfully.

This is a lot simpler way.  But I would like to know if it is safe to do this.   What is the purpose of RKE_MVGR3?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Susan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We don't have this field in our system, but we have some other fields that start with RKE... that are part of KOMPAKE include. This seems to be meant for the customer modifications (it includes few fields custom to our system), so I'm guessing someone already did some work on this before in your system.

You can run "where used" for this field and consult with local documentation. Also check what include the fields are in and then search in SAP notes for the include name to see what it's for (if it's not clear from the name). But in general I don't see any problems with your solution.

susan_su2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Jelena a lot for your advice.  You are right when I check up IDES, these are not included in KOMPAZ.  When I try "where used", it just direct me to the same user exit I did.

With your comment I would like to keep this solution since everything seems working fine.  Thanks

Susan