cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD dump in production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm facing a production issue where the user is trying to access something on ESS. When he lands on the page, the user gets a dump straight away.

I'm not able to analyse anything using the dump log. Dump log refers to a standard SAP program.

Would appreciate if you could suggest any lead / clue from here. I'm attaching the dump log.

What I already tried :

1. Cleared browser cache , cookies. Ensured correct browser version

2. Copied user roles in Quality. ESS Quality works perfectly. No issues. But issue exists in production ESS.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the dump there is this code snippet:

| 3449|    if IFUR_NW5_TEXTEDIT~ENABLED = abap_false or                                            |

| 3450|       IFUR_NW5_TEXTEDIT~READONLY = abap_true.                                              |

|>>>>>|      message x000(00).                                                                     |

| 3452|    endif.

You can see that if the text field is

1. not enabled
  2. is readonly

then the message will be raised.

Check your text field in the SE80, which has the above combination of properties and set them correctly.

Best regards,

Gabor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gabor,

Thanks for your response. Yup, i've given the same interpretation for now ... but faced a few challenges :

1. the issue exists only for 1 user ... that too in production.

2. the dump log does not list the component name / application name or url ...

For now, i'm trying to check it from user Auth / roles perspective ....

Thanks

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

From the dump:

Application: /sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ZWDHRXAPPHHPHI_SHIFT_REQUEST

Window: W_MAIN_SHIFT_REQUEST

For the 1st concern I guess that it might be some caching problem for the one user.

Best regards,

Gabor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek ,

Have you checked if message class and message is available in production system?

Try to compare it with your DEV/QA and PRD systems to get some clue.

Also if you do a kernal upgrade, it is recommended to install the latest SAPGUI Patch.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello KH,

Thanks for your response. Message class message no 000 is blank. No error message is seen by the user.   Instead, when the user lands on ESS page , he gets a rabax state dump, which again doesn't ring any bells. No other user has reported any dump but this single user.

Also, Quality ESS is working perfectly .....

Thanks

Vivek

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

If only one user face this problem, then have you traced the user's authorization.

Just check it once.

BR,

RAM.