Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW BPM Design help

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am currently working on a requirement where i need to use NW BPM.  I have not worked BPM earlier. My requirement is given below.

I need to pick a file from the FTP server (File Adapter)

Successful flow:

1)In my source file feed i have a field called system name . I need to process the file if value comes in system name is "USA" , If  incoming value is other than "USA" I need to process the file to some file directory(File--> File scenario). end to end process complete.

2) If System Name value is "USA"  then perform a RFC look up in ECC (in the run time). If RFC lookup response is "Y" then i need create 2 IDOCS based on Some conditions. This is my successful part( File-->2 IDOCs ( Based on some conditions i need to create 2 IDOCS) . End to End process complete.

RFC  lookup response "N" Flow:

If RFC look up response is "N" i need to pass the few fields which are available from source file and pass it another system which can be access using REST adapter and get the response and send it to ECC via inbound RFC.(File(Asynch)-(REST( Synch)---RFC (Async). Then  process the file and create IDOCS(File-->2 IDOCS) .

Hope this help you to understand you.

My Questions are

1) How Many service interfaces, message mappings ,operation mappings i need to create for PI and NW BPM.

2) How to trigger the File--> REST (Synch)-->RFC call using RFC look up response.

Thanks,

Pavan T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any update on my requirement? Is it possible in a single call with NW BPM?

Thanks,

Pavan T