cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeout on WebUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are having some problems with users that access SAP thru the Web User Interface instead of the clasic SapGui, basically the problem is that they are timing out to quickly or sometimes they open a SAP session and they don't know it timed out until they try to perform any action and get an ugly screen, sometimes it has a clear timeout message but other time it has a different message which is also related to timeout but not clear for the user. I found some OSS notes about how to implement a TimeOut Counter but apparently this is only for CRM and not for PLM, do you know if something similar exist on PLM? have you had a similar problem?

Thanks in advance

Hugo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please have a look at this related note: 1879886 - Custom error page for timeout.

This was realized through customer requests with Customer Connection.

Regards, Ulf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information Ulf, this is going to be useful. I just read the note and it looks like we need to apply it to every service where we want to see the specific message is this correct?

This will cover the time when they are out of the system, but do you know if there is an enhancement that show a timeout counter? I saw that in note 2092893 but that is not valid for PLM

Thanks

Hugo

Answers (0)