SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Replenishment (WRP1) ignores open Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Retail Experts,

I have an Article with following article Master entries in the Logistics Tab on Recipient Level:

Target stock    4 pc

Reorder point  3 pc

I have 1 pc on unrestricted stock of my store(Recipient).

1. First step: I run WRP1 and it creates a STO PO of 3 pc. That's ok. It is what I expected.

2. The PO is still open (I haven't touched it) - I sell the 1 pc from my store,

which means I have now 0 pc on stock of my store.

3. I run WRP1 again for the article. And now it comes: It ignores the open purchase

order (with 3 pc inside) and creates a new purchase order with 4 pc!! Shouldn't it create a PO with 1 pc to "refill" according to the target stock.

Why does it ignore the open PO ???? Now the stores has to receive 7 pc - but has only place for 4 pc.

Remark: In WPR1 I have checkmarked the ATP Check before running!

This is my selection in WRP1:

Thanks for your help

Deniz

1 REPLY 1

andras_strobl
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Deniz,

Please check the corresponding settings first:

1) Customizing table T399D for the specific site, the 'Processing time required by purchasing department' has X days defined.

2) The entry in MARC table for the corresponding article + site combination, the 'Planned delivery time in days' has been defined with Y days.

Now taking into account your factory calendar, (e.g. if every day is working day), adding the X+Y days to the current planning day, the investigated open orders can be considered till the 'planning day'+X+Y. That means, if the open order has delivery outside of this interval, it is not taken into account, and "double STOs" might be created.

I hope, this answer is the key in your case.

Best regards,

Andras