cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name of certification has been mistaken by SAP Credential Manager.what should I do now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I successfully wrote my fist SAP global certification on 12/22/2015 and got an email from SAP Credential Manager about the account updates.But name of the certification has been mistaken. I tried to logon to the SAP Credential Manager, there was a message " If you have recently achieved SAP Certification, but have not yet received a login for this site, please be patient. The “welcome” email with your login information can take up to two weeks to arrive."

I have not got any welcome message yet. I am really very concerned about it. What should I do ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tnecnivo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

The name you registered, and the name you need to verify before sitting for the exam, as long as the name is correct, then you should be fine.

In SAP Credential Manager, even after you login, you won't be able to change the "First Name" and "Last Name", the name in Credential Manager stick with the name you registered for the exam.

If you really think you gotten the name wrong, then try emailing SAP Education for assistance.

Kind regards,

Vince

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

my name is correct on the profile, I rephrase - the title of the certification was wrong. But couple of hours after I raise this question, I got an email from SAP Credential Manager with correction.

Thanks though for your response