cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBP Inventory Network View not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We loaded  all the data into IBP inventory and were trying to create the Network using Analytics  view .. I get an error saying no data to view .. select kf and groupings when i have already selected it ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

As Satish stated, you need to add CustomerGroup as an attribute to the chart.  Please share with me the instance, access information to the instance and planning area so I can do a quick audit.

Regards,

Alexis Lozada

Former Member
0 Kudos

I added the customer Group .. but the data seems to be missing in the chart view.. i see the data in excel front end

0 Kudos

We will soon be publishing a blog article with details on how to correctly setup the Network Visualization chart, i.e.e the supported set of Group By combinations. In the meantime, see document images below for the supported set and the corresponding use cases. Also, you must filter on a Product ID.

Other things to check:

1. Is this a copy of SAP3 model? If not, do you have SAP3 attributes? (blog article forthcoming on how to set it up)

2. Do you have data for recommended safety stock? Try switching to table view to confirm. Try using a different Key Figure such as IOFORECAST.

3. If you try all the above and it still does not work, please create a support ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Thanks .. i think this makes sense.. I see all the data for all the attributes in Excel front end , but all the data which are reference like the Component id , Ship from , source id etc , i do not see in the chart view . Not sure what I am missing

0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

That is probably because you have selected a KF that is at a planning level that does not include Customer Group. You can add KFs such as IOFORECAST and PLEADTIME and then there will be values for these attributes (CUSTGROUP, SOURCEID) if the data is loaded correctly.

At this time, I recommend that you create an incident. Please make sure to provide your SID, planning area and all relevant details.

Best,

Atul

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag

Please try including CustomerGroup/Segment in your Group By condition. Everything else looks correct.  Hope this will help.

Thank  you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Satish

i did add that attribite but nerwork is still not showing up

Regards

Chirag

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Did you try to remove the filter? And are you sure you loaded data into all the objects you selected, incl. e.g. "Component Product ID"? And is the KF "Recommended Safety Stock" filled already?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i see all the data in the excel front end . but i do not see the componen product id , ship from .. etc which are reference data types in the chart   display