Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global search returns no result

former_member252154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We are implementing SAP CLM 10 SP03

Global sarch does not return any results.

We read the solution operation guide and everything seems OK in the system (scheduled tasks).

Do we have additional actions to perform to get it launched?

We have already generated contracts and no content seems indexed.

Other searches work.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

This may be best handled in a Support Ticket. However the first questions/suggestions I would have are as follows:

Which Database are you using Oracle ? DB2?

Do you know for sure that the text search scheduled tasks have successfully executed?

Have you used the DBMS tools to look at the text search indexes and thier current state?

Have you tried rebuilding the text search indexes? There are procedures/tools in product that allows for this action.

Regards,

Gary

former_member252154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gary

Thanks for this

1. We are running Oracle
  2. How can I check tasks have successfully executed?
  3. What DB Tools are do you have in mind for text search? I can ask Basis to have a look then.

Regards

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you are using Oracle there is a very nice tool that your DBA can use to check the text search indexes.   Using the Oracle Enterprise Manager, the DBA can navigate to the Text Indexes option and you should see a table showing the two text search indexes in Sourcing, FCI_360_TXT and ODP_ODP_10000100_XML.   The table will include the index status, the total number of documents and the number of failed documents.   There are probably other ways a DBA could get this info but this is easiest I know of.

Regards,

Gary