cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with process flow, failling when come on the specific task.

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am having a problem in one of my process flows. When the flows comes at "HojaEntradaMaterial"  task, it stay loading but don´t send the task to its owner and some minutes latter it fail with the exception I am attaching.

I have no idea what it means.

Can you help me, please!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

The main error is "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Container unavailable"

Please refer below link and note

Existing process instances fail due to changes ... | SCN

1705971 - Collective note: SAP NetWeaver 7.30 SP08 - Process Orchestration (BPM)

Br, Vaibhav

0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you for your answer, i have checked the note and i found a note related with the symptom. The note is this: 0001657801 but the problem is that i can´t apply the patch because in the package version list doesn´t appear my versión of BPEM which is 7.30 SPS 13.

Don´t you know about another note which could help me to apply the patch for my current version?

Br, Fernando.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Sorry for coming late . I have seen , we have collective notes available only till NW 730 SP12.

1966914 - Collective note: SAP NetWeaver 7.30 SP12 - Process Orchestration (BPM)

I would suggest , please reach to SAP and ask to deliver note for your release.

BR, Vaibhav

0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you for your help, I finally could fix my problem assigning a new task to the human activity i wanted to open, maybe the´problem was that I made some changes to the original human activity into my process flow and it was calling the old one and it didn´t exist.

BR, Fernando.

Answers (0)