cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA - Session task does not run automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have noticed that some EWA reports are not being generated for some systems.

I checked the SDCCN in the managed systems and the EWA sessions are generated but not executed automatically.

Have you faced that problem? Maybe , the issue is related to the plug-ins that are not up-to-date?

thanks in advance.

Ma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the system and the maintenance package is not scheduled. Could it be the problem?

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Marilia,

The maintenance package must be running, without exceptions. Please check if the SDCCN is activated, if not, you can do it via the top menu, what will schedule the maintenance package task.

A way to check if it is created is to check if the task processor is running, as I explained previously.

Regards,

Daniel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marilia,

Please check and verify if maintenance package task is completed successfully.

Thank you.

Regards,

Jaskirat Singh

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Marilia,

Check if the task processor is running in the SDCCN of the managed system:

1) SDCCN

2) Goto > Settings > Task Processor

3) Job Overview

4) Execute. Check if any failed, if it is failing, you may stop and reschedule it via the same popup shown in step #2.

If you have any doubt about the plugings(which I don't think would make the difference in executing the sessions), run report RTCCTOOL in SE38 and check if the activities are done.

Besides that, you may also refresh the service definitions as described in note 727998, as a best practice(harmless process).

If this doesn't help, provide more details, like the job logs, screenshot of the issue, etc.

Kind regards,

Daniel.