cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Purchase Orders as a customer in Responsive Replenishment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to understand the Responsive Replenishment process a bit better. As I understand it from the SAP documentation Replenishment Planning is done based on inventory and forecast (incl. promotions) in SNC on the vendor side. As a result TLB proposes Replenishment Orders that is send to the customer back end (PO) and to vendor back end (SO). I also saw that it is possible to change/confirm the sales order in the vendor system which would update RO and PO. Is it also possible for the customer to change or reject an order that was created by the vendor? If so, how is that done?

And one additional question on this matter: is the customer granted access to the SNC WebInterface in the RR scenario? I not seen any indication of that in the SAP documentation.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

Let me try to clarify your question into 2 parts:

1- Supplier Collaboration: This scenario covers Purchase Order relevant steps where you can publish existing standard PO relevant web dynpro services by using SAP Portal or relevant converted to external networks. Your supplier can enter do their job like item quantity + date changes from his/her end.

Of course if you would like to involve them into SMI relevant action, they can change values in matrix screen which are editable.

In addition to that, if they use like Invoice or Quality Collaboration there will be other steps which they can perform too.

2- Customer Collaboration: This scenario cover Sales Order relevant steps and compared to Supplier you are dealing with a bigger set of data. Generally SMI screen for these actions are not very well performed where companies who uses SNC Customer Collaboration develops their own UI5 or Webdynpro service to share their SO proposals.

This custom portal jumps into the step of Replenishment & Truck Loading.

I hope this information is good enough to answer your question..

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

thanks for your answer. Ok, so during customer collaboration it is recommended to develop and solution specific Webdynpro service. But is is generally possible for customers to see their orders/stock with a customer role in the SNC WebInterface (eg. in SMI monitor) in the RR scenario?

I know its possible in the normal SMI scenario but I am wondering if it is also possible in Responsive Replenishment.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Your understanding correct..

If you would like to setup Customer Collaboration for SO creation you can use Responsive Replenishment screen.

You can create special matrix view and custom key figures as per your requirement.

Kindly feel free to ask your questions.

Regards,

Selim Batur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Can you provide more details about your requirement?

There is a Replenishment Order Collaboration functionality in SNC Supplier collaboration which may meet your requirement.

In this both Supplier and Customer have the WEB view.

Refer below link for more details:

Replenishment Order Collaboration - SAP Library

Regards,

Nikhil