cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mod Rule changing to incorrect stage on reject UD

0 Kudos

Hi,

Need some expert advise again. We have the new part below coming in at tightened inspection New part. It had a reject UD on the first two inspection lots and an accept UD on the third. The problem we are seeing is that the mod rule is not switching to stage 40 on a reject UD and after the third it is switching to the accept criteria?

My understanding is if I have the mod rule to switch stage at the usage decision then the lots after the reject UD should have went to stage 40 and the stage should not have went to stage 20 unless there were at least 3 acceptable UDs?

Why is the reject UD not causing the mod rule to go to stage 40 when a reject UD is made or what could be causing it not to switch and why is it dynamic modification rule showing as accept in the history and the valuation code showing as reject?

Thanks Anthony.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think important here is to know  "why dynamic dynamic modification valuation is accepted by the system and at which level DMR is set ( @ Char level or @ IL level)

My vies are . A rejection is produced in the following cases:

• The characteristic is rejected.
  • The characteristic is accepted. However, the defect number in an attributive inspection is between the accepted and rejected number (see ISO 2859, rejection for reduced inspection).

The valuation is set to "Accept" automatically, when immediate dynamic modification of a characteristic is carried out.

Now try to reject some MICs and check whether you get the same behavior.

Sujit

Answers (0)