Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch number in invoice.

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario of STO fron Mfg Plant->(STO Invoice) Depot-> Customer(customer Invoice)

I need to copy Octroi, Excise duty and Freight from STO invoice to Customer invoice.

I have created 1 routine and assigned it to Customer invoice pricing procedure.

but when i create invoice in VF01 it is not updating any structure with batch number(before saving invoice)

as i need to copy Octroi, Excise duty  from STO invoice to customer invoice with ref to batch number.

pls let me know the structure gets updated for batc number.

Reg,

Antaa21

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is very clear from your above comments that you have customized to suit Business requirement.  If there is any issue in this, you should first check with your ABAP team and did you check with them before posting here.  This is purely a technical related issue

G. Lakshmipathi

1 REPLY 1

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is very clear from your above comments that you have customized to suit Business requirement.  If there is any issue in this, you should first check with your ABAP team and did you check with them before posting here.  This is purely a technical related issue

G. Lakshmipathi