Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL Screening - Unable to select any data

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I have created BP directly in GTS system while the SPL data is also created manually. While executing the transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSB1LO, I am getting the error Unable to select any data

I have checked the note for this error and maintained the address type.

When debugged, i found that system is fetching the data only for BPs with Logical system group assigned from table /SAPSLL/PNTBP

Could you please help on how to assign the BPs with logical system which are directly created in GTS?

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please check the BP role in table BUT100 for your partner. Do you see it as SLLCPC or SLLCPS?

Thanks

Dhilipan

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dhilipan,

in BUT100, the partners are not reflecting which are created manually. while same is in in table /SAPSLL/PNTBP. There is no partner SLLCPC and SLLCPS assigned.

Could you please let me know on how to assign the logical system group to the partners?

Also I have checked the BP which has Logical system assigned and have partner role assigned but still giving the error.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

seems that you created the BP with the general role:

Please go to the change mode and choose either SLLCPC (customer) or SLLCPS (supplier) and save again:

Now you should have a second entry in /SAPSLL/PNTBP with partner category 04 and 01 or 02. Also you should have one entry in BUT100 with partner role SLLCPC or SLLCPS.

Regards,

Pascal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

BP created directly in GTS should be linked to Logical system group of GTS system in /sapsll/pntbp. Can you please check?

Thanks

Dhilipan