cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRESS_C_VALIDITY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hress_c_Validity is using date validation section in ESS portal. In bank detailed screen there are three radio button under these section. My requirement is I need to remove the two fields in that section. I tried in configuration Browser via SE80 but while crating the enhancement in ID "HRESS_CC_PER_DTL_BANK_VAL" just blank screen appearing.

how to achieve my requirement... please let me know.....

I need to remove the 1st and last field in the below screenshot. this is the bank detailed screen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211591
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sazees,

you may create a component configuration setting visibility of this fields to none.

Search for "sap abap webdynpro component configuration" in the web. you'll find answers..

Regards

ismail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ismail,

am tried exactly what you are saying but the problem is

when I click on enhance and create it the enhancement screen is not having any components which is present in original screen.

unable to do  the properties change from visible to non visible for this Validity

former_member211591
Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't need to enhance anything.

Just right click on your component and choose "create configuration" (websearch "how to create component configurations").

former_member211591
Contributor
0 Kudos

after having defined a component-configuration for your component, you have to create an application-configuration. you have to assign the component-configuration to your application configuration. thus you deside which component-configuration your application uses.

A WD-component can have severel component-configurations which can be used to create different applications using different component-configurations.

creating application-configuration:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ismail ,

thanks for your response

I dont want to create new custom configuration Id and then assign it to original one.... its bit complicated in this scenario. 

so that am trying to enhancement part....

please let me know wheather we can achieve it by enhancing the config. id..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to hide it permanently?.If yes, try to launch the application in admin/config mode and hide the fields as required.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

thanks for your response...

As of now I dont have admin access for my ID. But I tried with of the Id which has ADMIN access.

For radio button , take this scenario I have three field encoded in radio button . If right click on radio button section and set the visibility property as NON VISIBLE the total Radio button is disappearing.

unable to hide the fields separately in radio button .

Former Member
0 Kudos

need some ideas to reach this