cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDGC- Data are getting cleared off after selecting field in company code entity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting one issue in MDG-Customer - Company code entity. Please check the screenshot attached.

The data are getting cleared off after selecting interest indicator. The issue is with changing a customer's company code details.

When i select the Reconcillation account, the data getting saved correctly and no issue.

After that I select F4 for Interest Indicator, While selecting any value and pressing enter, the derive entity getting called and data is saved correctly. But after that when I am selecting Terms of payment in F4, then the derive entity wont called here and no data are getting reflected in the field.

What I know is the the derive entity is getting called only once in the round trip for the entity. I debugged and found that the objects are all standard. Can you please let me know where exactly the issue is. Any clue is welcome. I will debug accordingly.

Regards,

Pranab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranab

May be need to check GenIL component mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanjay,

Can you please specify what I need to check in Genil browser?? As the issue is with standard fields and we didn't do any changes in the Genil model. We have added some dependent object for new custom entities.

Your help is highly appreciated...

Regards,

Pranab